- The user will usually see a Product Notice in the Office application with a "Sign In" button as indicated in red below. Click "Sign In"
- The "Sign in to set up Office" window will appear, click the "Sign in" button
- On the "Activate Office" window, enter the specialized licensing email address (obtained from your Celeratec technician or in an automated email when the Office Apps license was assigned) where indicated and click "Next".
(Note - This specialized licensing email address always ends in ".onmicrosoft.com" and it cannot receive email since it is not a real email address)
- On the "Enter password" window enter either the random password where indicated (obtained from your Celeratec technician or in an automated email when the Office Apps license was assigned) and click "Sign in"
- On the "Use this account everywhere on your device" window, uncheck "Allow my organization to manage my device" and then click the "This app only" link as indicated in red below.
- Finally click the "Accept and start..." button to complete the process.
Note - If the office applications remain unlicensed, try closing all of them and re-opening them. If that does not work, reboot the computer and retry the steps above.