Reset your iPhone Syncing when Experiencing Sync Issues
Modified on: Thu, 28 Apr, 2022 at 5:31 AM
If you are having issues with your iPhone syncing to the server, these steps may help resolve that.
- Mail, Contacts, Calendar Items or Note not syncing to the phone or from the phone.
- Mismatch between data on the phone and in Outlook
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: tap Settings > Mail > Accounts.
If an app isn't available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library. If unavailable, navigate: Settings > Accounts & Passwords.
- From the 'ACCOUNTS' section, tap your exchange email account.
- Tap the switch next to the affected item to turn the sync item off.
- If the iPhone asks if you want to delete the data from your phone answer yes because the data should be on the server and we will re-sync the data back to the phone.
NOTE - Make sure that the data is accurate in Outlook before making this change or you may lose data.
Finally Tap the switch next to the affected item to turn the sync item back on .
(The Re-sync may take up to 15-minutes to sync your data back to the phone.)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.